Nearly 100 schoolchildren were hospitalised with suspected food poisoning after eating a free midday meal at a government-run school near Mumbai, officials said, adding that 13 were in a critical condition.
Most of the children at the rural primary school fell ill after the lunch of rice and pulses.
Subscribe to Times Now | Click Here ► http://goo.gl/U9ibPb
‘Download the official TIMES NOW mobile app – Give a missed call on 1800 4190 300. Stay updated, stay ahead.’
Subscribe Now To Our Network Channels :-
The NewsHour Debate : http://goo.gl/LfNgFF
ET Now : http://goo.gl/5XreUq
To Stay Updated Download the Times Now App :-
Android Google Play : https://goo.gl/zJhWjC
Apple App Store : https://goo.gl/d7QBQZ
Social Media Links :-
Facebook – http://goo.gl/CC7rGc
G+ – http://goo.gl/O1iEp5
Twitter – http://goo.gl/uHYsqP
Also visit our website – http://goo.gl/XPUXe8