17 schoolgirls have been killed after a fire broke out in their dormitory in northern Thailand. Local officials say the blaze started just before midnight on Sunday, when some of the 36 girls inside the dorm were already asleep. Preliminary indications have suggested a faulty fluorescent light on the ground floor may have been the cause of the fire.
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: