Turkish court officials say 21 suspects of the recent suicide bomb attacks in Ankara have appeared in court after being detained. Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said 22 people have been detained so far. He also said the country-wide security would be heightened. Last Wednesday, 28 people were killed after a car laden with explosives detonated near the area that houses the armed forces’ headquarters, parliament and other government buildings in Ankara.
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: