A video of a distressed toddler with a needle lodged inside his stomach has emerged online this month to much shock and dismay from netizens. The footage was filmed in the city of Suzhou, east China’s Jiangsu Province in December of last year. It shows a two-year-old boy crying incessantly, until an X-ray image reveals the reason behind his pain: a six-centimeter-long sewing needle. The pointy metal piece had pierced the boy’s body when he hit a chair after pinning it to his clothes, local media have reported. A surgical procedure was carried out to locate and remove the needle, and the boy is now reportedly out of danger.
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://goo.gl/lP12gA
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: