Share

Bangladesh attack: Government says gunmen were locals

Bangladesh Home Minister Asaduz-zaman Khan has said the militants who killed 20 people at a cafe in the capital Dhaka were all locals. He added that five of the militants were previously on the government’s wanted list. Khan dismissed Islamic State’s claims that they had carried out the attack, saying home-grown militants were responsible. However, ISIL insists it was behind Friday’s attack.

Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing

Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCTVNEWS
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CCTVNEWSbeijing
Tumblr: http://cctvnews.tumblr.com/
Weibo: http://weibo.com/cctvnewsbeijing

Leave a Comment