Boy Electrocuted After Grabbing Street Pole in Kolkata

A 13-year-old schoolboy who grabbed a streetlight pole while wading through a waterlogged road in the Bhowanipore area got electrocuted by an open wire and died just a few steps from his home.

Subscribe to Times Now | Click Here ►

‘Download the official TIMES NOW mobile app – Give a missed call on 1800 4190 300. Stay updated, stay ahead.’

Subscribe Now To Our Network Channels :-
The NewsHour Debate :
ET Now :

To Stay Updated Download the Times Now App :-
Android Google Play :
Apple App Store :

Social Media Links :-
Facebook –
G+ –
Twitter –
Also visit our website –

Leave a Comment