A fire broke out at a bus depot on Wednesday morning in Xiamen city, southeast China’s Fujian Province, killing one guard, who was fatally injured when he tried to put out the fire.
A preliminary investigation shows that an electrical failure in a lithium battery pack of a bus ignited the fire, and strong winds spread it to other buses.
Subscribe us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: