An 83-year-old man began choking and fell unconscious when having lunch on Tuesday at the 267-meter high canteen of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower in Shanghai. At the critical moment, a female doctor came forward to give the man mouth to mouth resuscitation, saving his life. Currently the man is undergoing further observation in hospital.
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: