Share

Dog trapped in blaze luckily rescued by firefighters

It’s not every day that people risk their lives for the sake of a four-legged creature, but this dog got lucky. In a fierce blaze at a restaurant in China’s Hubei Province, firefighters saved the pooch from the flames after they found it shivering in fear in the kitchen. Photos showing the dog being carried out to safety by firemen have moved netizens.

Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing

Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCTVNEWS
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CCTVNEWSbeijing
Tumblr: http://cctvnews.tumblr.com/
Weibo: http://weibo.com/cctvnewsbeijing

Leave a Comment