A fisherman on a fishing vessel in the waters close to Pingtan county in eastern China’s Fujian Province was left unconscious in the middle of the sea – all because of the fish. Research shows that wet fish in storage consume oxygen and can produce toxic gases as they decay, and the man had been poisoned. However, his colleagues were quick enough to call the emergency services. The East China Sea Helicopter Rescue team airlifted the man and transferred him to a hospital.
Watch the rescue video.
Subscribe to us on Youtube:
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: