When a car spontaneously combusted on the road in Chaoyang city, Liaoning Province, the driver feared that her 100,000 yuan (15,470 US dollars) would turn to ashes – she was carrying the cash she had saved to buy a house in her car trunk. Fortunately, the firefighters arrived on time and saved her money from burning. Following the incident, local firefighters have reminded people to not leave tinder or any sort of valuables in their cars – at least not 100,000 yuan in cash.
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: