Share

Firefighters save woman left unconscious by gas leak

Firefighters in Nanning city, south China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, saved the life of a woman left unconscious in her home by a gas leak on Monday morning. The firefighters rushed to the scene after receiving an alarm and broke through the locked door using drills. The home owner was found without a heartbeat, but she was resuscitated after artificial respiration and CPR and sent to hospital for further treatment.

Subscribe to us on Youtube:
https://goo.gl/lP12gA

Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCTVNEWS
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CCTVNEWSbeijing
Tumblr: http://cctvnews.tumblr.com/
Weibo: http://weibo.com/cctvnewsbeijing

Leave a Comment