An Indian motorcyclist witnessed his phone explode once he placed it on the dash of his motorcycle, while at a petrol station to refuel his motorcycle in Hyderabad, Thursday.
As shown in the footage, the motorcyclist was about to fill the tank of his bike while he had his phone on his hands. Suddenly, the phone exploded turning his motorcycle into a fireball. Luckily the fire did not spread to the petrol pumps.
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: