Share

NZ terror attacks: Missing Malaysian teen confirmed dead

The Malaysian teenager who went missing after the Christchurch mosque massacre has been confirmed dead.

Penang state executive council member Phee Boon Poh on Wednesday night said the Malaysian High Commission had been told of Mohd Haziq Mohd Tarmizi’s death.

The 17-year-old’s father Mohd Tarmizi Shuib is one of the three Malaysians who were injured in the shootings.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/03/21/nz-terror-attacks-missing-malaysian-teen-confirmed-dead/

Leave a Comment