Share

Samsung says Chinese user’s phone caught on fire caused by “external heat”

Samsung Electronics says that a Galaxy Note 7 phone that a Chinese user claimed caught on fire was damaged by “external heating.” The incident, reported late Sunday, came amidst a global recall of Note 7 phones due to faulty batteries that can burst into flame.

Subscribe to us on Youtube:
https://goo.gl/lP12gA

Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCTVNEWS
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CCTVNEWSbeijing
Tumblr: http://cctvnews.tumblr.com/
Weibo: http://weibo.com/cctvnewsbeijing

Leave a Comment