A strange phenomenon took place at a well in Shanghai recently, when the water caught on fire.
This odd scene happened while workers were drilling the well. The water was accidentally ignited by a worker who was lighting a cigarette. An expert analysis believes that the water caught on fire because the drilling released an underground source of natural gas. The fire will go out when the gas source is used up.
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv
Follow us on: