Share

Taiwan-born panda recovers after accidentally swallowing syringe

A two-year-old panda named Yuanzai, defecated a syringe needle Friday morning in a zoo in Taipei, Taiwan, after accidentally swallowing it one day earlier. The incident took place during a regular blood sampling process. The panda was quickly given an anesthetic, and taken to the animal hospital for treatment. Due to giant pandas’ fast intestinal tract movement, veterinarians decided to wait for the needle to be excreted and the needle finally reappeared Friday morning.
 

Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing

Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCTVNEWS
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CCTVNEWSbeijing
Tumblr: http://cctvnews.tumblr.com/
Weibo: http://weibo.com/cctvnewsbeijing

Leave a Comment