Share

Taiwan bus fire: Electrical failure led to Tuesday’s deadly blaze

Electrical failure is believed to have been the cause of Tuesday’s deadly bus fire in Taiwan, in which 26 people were killed when the bus caught alight and rammed into a barrier on a highway towards Taipei’s main international airport. Investigators found a melted fuse wire in a safety fuse box, and said that the fire started near the driver’s seat. Several electrical appliances were placed together near the seat, and electrical overloading and ageing wires may have caused a short circuit which initiated the fire.

Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCTVNEWSbeijing

Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cctvnews-app/id922456579?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imib.cctv

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCTVNEWS
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CCTVNEWSbeijing
Tumblr: http://cctvnews.tumblr.com/
Weibo: http://weibo.com/cctvnewsbeijing

Leave a Comment