Vijay Mallya Needs To Apply For Emergency Certificate To Return To India Says MEA

Responding to liquor baron Vijay Mallya’s claim that he is unable to travel to India as his passport has been suspended by the Indian authorities, External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Vikas Swarup today said that any Indian can visit the High Commission in London to get emergency travel document to return to India.

Subscribe to Times Now | Click Here ►

‘Download the official TIMES NOW mobile app – Give a missed call on 1800 4190 300. Stay updated, stay ahead.’

Subscribe Now To Our Network Channels :-
The NewsHour Debate :
ET Now :

To Stay Updated Download the Times Now App :-
Android Google Play :
Apple App Store :

Social Media Links :-
Facebook –
G+ –
Twitter –
Also visit our website –

Leave a Comment